Malikmata books, Mga tunay na kwentong galing sa hukay, bangungot, horror novels

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Haunted Computer Lab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaden101
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy

PostSubject: Haunted Computer Lab   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 am

Totoong story toh sa totoo nga sa mismong school ko pa ito nangyari eh. ito yung isa sa mga nagawa ko pero di ko naman ma publish dahil hindi ako marunong.

It was past our school hours and I was in our computer lab. "oh, di ka pa ba uuwi?" (oh your not yet going home?) my computer teacher told me and I said "mamaya na poh. Ako na lng poh mag sasara ng computer lab tapusin ko lang poh itong project ko sa English" (I will go home later. I will be the one to close the lab I just have to finish my project in English) my computer was broke that day so I used the computer at my school. I was so busy making my project that day.

I didn't realize what time it was but when
I checked my watch it was already 8:00 pm. I've been in school for 3 hours. then I felt like someone was looking at me, I looked who it was but there was nobody. I continued what I'm doing for 40 minutes then I heard a whisper in my back and felt cold in the room I thought it was the air con so I turned it off but after 5 minutes I still feel cold in the room.

I went outside to check who it was again but again nobody showed up. I thought it was my friends who was playing jokes on me so I didn't bother to check. Then I heard whispers again I followed where it was coming from. I thought it was outside the computer lab so I checked but nothing was there. When I came back to the lab I was shocked about what I saw. I saw a boy inside my computer, his face has many holes, he is bleeding his whole body was full of holes. I was suppose to scream but fear paralyzed my body I try to run but I can't. I saw the boy coming out of the computer screen like in the movie where sudako came out. When I regain my strength I came out of the computer lab and run.

The computer lab was on the 5th floor of the building I plan was to ran to the front gate where the guard was. Every room I ran into the boy was there looking at me viciously at me I ran even faster when there are only one floor to go I fell down because of a mouse (used for the computer) I didn't know where did it came from. Then I saw the boy coming near me and his hands is rottening its hands are full of worms. Then I heard footsteps coming... It was my... untie, my uncle and my computer teacher they saw me lying down on the ground. When I saw them I hugged and I asked my teacher who was the boy. I saw her face turned pale like she was shocked about what I said. She talked to my guardian (my parents were out of town so they babysitted me) to go downstairs first because she needs to talk to me.

When my guardian were out of sight she began explaining to me... "He's name is Mark Anthony (not his real name) he was a hardworking student, he joined the journalism at this school. But one night he was doing his project in English too just like you, the whole night he was doing his project some drunk men came to the school and the guard didn't notice them come in because.... The guard was killed by the men. Mark didn't heard a thing because he was so busy. Then the men came to the computer lab and they shot Mark 27 times the whole sari-sari store heard the gun shot. Then the drunk men escaped" I asked what happened to Mark's body she said "We didn't saw his body, some say the men buried it and some say they just burnt it at the quadrangle and they throw it away to the computer lab".

To Be Continued.....

I still have to remember the rest of my story because this happened to almost 5 years ago
Back to top Go down
gaden101
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Embarassed Embarassed

sorry for the bad English I was so scared while writing this story I thought that the boy would come out again....
Back to top Go down
YelLe
Special Team
Special Team

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Okay lang yun. Di anman kami nandi-discriminate kung bad ang english mo..

wui,, kelan yung continuation ng story mo? Hehehhee

Sleepy Mummy

PostSubject: Haunted computer Lab Continue   Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 pm

This is the continue of my ghostly experience....

The next day I went to school I was so scared, my classmates didn't know what happened to me that day. Then when it was computer time I was afraid to go to the computer lab but my teacher said there's nothing to worry about the computer lab was blessed. So I came to the 5th floor where the computer lab is and I was the first to enter it. I was 10 minutes early to the computer lab. When I checked the computer I used my project was still there but when I shut down the computer the lights were flickering on and off I was scared, so I ran but the door is locked like someone locked it but the lock is inside the computer lab. So I screamed as loud as I can but no one seems to listen. I try smashing the glasses with the chair but the glass doesn't break even one tiny wreck. And then the light turned off on itself I saw the boy coming near me and then he choked me, I was trying to escape him but his hands get harder and harder, until I fainted. When I woke up I'm at the clinic already "what happened" I asked my teacher and the school's nurse "your classmates saw you lying down on the ground. They saw your neck like someone choked you hard" my teacher said.

After 2 days I was confined in the hospital because of my heart failure. Ever since that day my mother transfered me to another school and ever since that day I was afraid to enter the computer labs at school........

I hope you liked my story.. affraid
Back to top Go down
YelLe
Special Team
Special Team

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:58 pm

ayan! topic merged,,

hehhehee ^^

Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
YelLe
Special Team
Special Team

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 pm

ano yan,kua?

affraid ulit?

Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 pm

hehehehe kasi my net shop kami d2 sa ortigas minsan ako nalng magisa natitira kapag pagmadaling araw baka bigla nalang flash sa screen na pinaglalaruan ko.. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

ahh pasingit ulit mga tao...

totoo ba talaga ititch?

parang anu kasi.uhmm..

hehe

nakakatakot masyado...yay! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
blackwitch
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am

ayaw ko matulad sa da grudge baka bigla nlng hugutin ang ulo ko ng kamay sa screen ng pinaglalaruan ko.. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

naman! to talagang si witch? tsk

natatakot na rin tuloy ako..

hay affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
blackwitch
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

lol! lol! imagination ko lng naman eh..
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm

haha..

eh makulit rin kasi imagination ko eh

kaya natatakot ako..nyahaha..adik lol!
Back to top Go down
gaden101
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Alam kong mahirap paniwalaan ito pero totoo ito affraid affraid

Minsan nga naglaro ulit ako magisa

biglang nagbukas sindi ang ilaw ko sa kwarto maayos naman pero parang may nanonood sa akin affraid affraid pale
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm

may gusto yata sayo ang multong yan pre'?

nakakatakot naman...! affraid
Back to top Go down
gaden103
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Smile yehey im back yuung nga lang bagong user name na huhuhu!!!
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 am

ah pre! nu pala nangyari sa isang username mo?
sensya nakiki epal lang wahaha..
tagal ko na rin kasing di nadaan rito
kaya ala na akong balita sa buhay ng mga tao rito
tsk tsk tsk.
2 months na yata..

neweys, ano na ba nangyari sa mumu sa puter mo?
hehehehe...
balitaan mo naman ako pre!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Computer Lab   Today at 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Haunted Computer Lab
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1